Thursday, February 4, 2010

False Profits....?

I saw this as a part of a question. I want to know how people back up ';profits'; in any case. I don't think Gods or godess talk to us at all so how can you say something so silly? History can't even find these people. and they have found alot so far. so if you think I'm wrong thats fine. I'm not going to believe in jesus. I walked far away from that path long ago. Happier as a freerange pagan.... ThanksFalse Profits....?
False profits sums up Christianity perfectly. Thank you for making my day.False Profits....?
We can say something like that because its true. God answers the prayers from faithful people and even does miracles and gives them the Holy Spirit as a personal testimony to them. And we are the testimony of God.





Perhaps the reason your experience with God was not a fruitful one was because you had no faith.
Whats your question????????? Only through Jesus do you have eternal life.
False Profits?You must be talking about Enron not Christianity.
Profits can be backed up with sales receipts and spread sheets...





there really is no way to verify a prophet. Most of them claim their god(s) spoke directly to them, which is questionable, but not entirely impossible. You can't prove it, you can't disprove it.





I'm Pagan as well...do the Goddess and God talk to me? Well, if you mean do I ever hear a booming voice coming out of the sky to tell me what I should do then no, they don't...but yet they do...they speak to me in symbols. Whenever a major change is imminent in my life (even before I know it), Hecate starts leaving crow feathers for me to find...it's like ';heads up, your in for a change';. That's how they ';speak'; to me - but then I'm not claiming to be a prophet...
as a Muslim i respect your comments. However this is the point of faith. believing in something unseen. and Allah has given you the free will to choose Him or not to choose Him. but keep in mind that Allah also has the free will to punish, and bless accordinly to His own free will.
profits. nice wordplay. true, their god is the all mighty dollar.
Well actually people believe that god gets one person truly devoted and picks that individual. But once again it is a story that is passed on sdo it may be true and it may not, but we may never know the truth. So it all depends on faith .
Is believing in proPHEts silly, or is not being able to spell simple words silly? By the way history has found many proPHEts. Nostradamus comes to mind. I'm glad you're happy as a ';freerange'; pagan but that's no excuse to not be able to spell properly.
false profits, are u losing money?
you said godess! LOL...if there where godesses then why did it take SOOOOO long for women to get enpowerment or even the right to vote. If you believe in godesses then no one will take YOU seriously.
False profits? LOL. That is so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment