Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is pat robertson a false profit?

No, his profits are real. Bigotry pays when it is religious.Is pat robertson a false profit?
Pat Robertson is a man full of hate for anyone that does not follow his beliefs.





Although I am sure he would change his mind about someone if they handed money over





He is not a ';Profit';


He is just a religious conman.Is pat robertson a false profit?
Interesting that you used the word ';profit'; instead of ';prophet.';





Personally, I don't think Pat Robertson does anything unless he's going to make a profit.
No I'm going to say his profits have been far from false. He's got millions, probably hundreds of millions. I can assure you that he does not speak to god.
I believe he is. His connections to globalist organizations reveals him as a fraud.
He's a maniac who needs to be stopped, but his profits are certainly real.
If one is false, then they all must be false. ALL of them.
No. Just senile.
Tragic Typos, is that you?
I would say so.
  • Kelbro Corporation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment